Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've done nothing but run around since we've returned from Florida. Grocery shopping, taking Ginger to the vets (that's a whole story in itself), making Dr's appts, attending a birthday party, dinner with the in laws, making an appt for oil change,and curtain shopping. OMG, I just want to pull every hair out of my head. I've been to 10 different stores in the past 7 days. After many purchases and returns I finally went online and ordered curtains. At a total price of $156.00 which also includes the ungodly shipping and handling fee, they better be perfect that's all I have to say.

I have finally caught up on both of my blogs and updated my website, got my pogo challenges done and paid all of our bills.

I need another vacation. Wait I can't...Molly (one of our cats), has a vet appointment this Tuesday.

2 comments:

Charles said...

Curious...How many curtains did you buy???

Antonette said...

two drapes and two valances.