Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 09, 2006

White Skin + Stand Up Tanning = OUCH

I'm an idiot. Plain and simple.

Yesterday I decided to go to the "Fake n Bake" (Tanning Salon) to get a base coat before I go to Florida. That's all fine and dandy, but I haven't tanned in over a year! Needless to say I am a bit red and hurting and might I add that I did such a good job that I even burnt my hoo-hah. OUCH!

I want to go for a couple more sessions before we leave, but I have to wait until the redness subsides.

Onto a different subject...

We are supposed to get a snow storm this weekend and that's fine by me. I don't care if it snowed 3 feet this weekend, just as long as the roads are clear by the 16th. I haven't checked the weather today, so it may have changed since last night. The weather forecasters can't forecast the weather here in New Jersey even if their lives depended on it.

Oh by the way, I thought the Grammy's were pretty good this year. I really enjoyed watching it, unlike other years when there was only a couple of good singers.

That's it for me for now. Take Care...

1 comments:

Charles said...

I have never had a suntan because of my skin color (LOL). What's it like? When it comes to sunburn, I never...ever want to know how that feels.