Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Saturday Six



1. How interested are you in this year's Super Bowl game?
My Answer: I'm not. I'm more interested in the upcoming Nascar season!

2. How many Super Bowl parties have you been invited to attend? Are you going to one?
My Answer: a couple, however we are just going over to the inlaws for a bit (gag)

3. What's worse, in your opinion: when the media produces what you consider to be a one-sided story, or when someone who is critical of the media for producing what they think is a one-sided story retells the story telling only one side of it themselves?
My Answer: The Media hands down. I hate the media they are nothing but gold diggers and nutcases.

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What kind of weather are you? (Thanks to Shelly!)
My Answer:
You Are Lightning

Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence

You are best known for: your power

Your dominant state: performing


5. What kind of weather do you find to be the most relaxing?
My Answer: A warm day with a breeze works for me. And of course there is nothing like a thunderstorm, however they get me excited because I love storms.

6. Consider any television shows you are currently collecting on DVD or are planning to collect. Are there any series that you'd stop collecting at a certain point rather than just collecting the entire run? If so, why?
My Answer: We do not own a DVD player therefore we do not collect DVDs. I hardly watch TV in the first place and my husband only watches it for a few hours and then he's watching the back of his eyelids. TV is not that important to us.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you collect DVD's, you might be interested in trading your used dvd's for other movies on peerflix