Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday Photo Shoot: Love

Seeing that it's the day before Valentine's Day, let's go ahead and get mushy for this week's photo shoot:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show us a picture that represents love to you. Despite the Valentine's Day thing, it doesn't have to be romantic love: It can be love between kids and parents, between siblings, between friends -- heck, it can even be between you and your car, if you want to go that way with it.

Well I have two loves. My husband and our animals. And before you look at the pics I have to explain the picture of hubby. He does NOT like his picture taken, so I had to wait until he fell asleep to take it. I quickly flipped on the light switch and took the picture. I know it's not exactly the best looking picture, but hey I took it when I could.

As for the second picture, I figured you didn't need me to show you all of our animals, so I just took one. The picture is of Jasmine who is fast asleep (and snoring) on our couch.

Happy Valentine's Day...