Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Weekend Assignment #94: Evil Earworms

Weekend Assignment #94: What's the worst possible song to get stuck in your head? You know: the song that once you hear it you cannont drive from your skull, even with an ice pick and a centrifuge. They have a word for that kind of song: "Earworm." We want to know what you consider to be the most evil earworm possible.

My Answer: The "I'm a little teapot" song. I don't know how or why I got the song in my head. I don't even have kids. I think I'm about one step away from going to the looney bin.

5 comments:

DesLily said...

tsk, tsk.. I don't Suffer from Insanity... I Revel in it!! So should you! lol

Annie said...

lol...I can't imagine getting that stuck in my head--and I have kids! Then again, if I mentioned this, they would make it a point to do just that...grrrr.

Annie =)
journals.aol.com/krspkrmmom/nooneshome
krspkrmmom.blogspot.com (work in progress)

Clance' McClannahan said...

I don't know if you got my comment on this post or not but I get that song in my head all the time when I am very stressed, Just tip me over and pour me out. Then I go directly into "I am IRONMan...doo.doodoo,doodoodoodoo,

DOO DOO DOO. I hate Ozzie too....

Charles said...

Last year I had that stupid vonage song stuck in my head. I couldn't even get any sleep, because "Woo Hoo" kept popping in my head.

Antonette said...

Yes Clance I got your previous post. You made the post on another entry I did. =)