Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Wacky Weather In Jersey

Ok, I just wanted to share this with you, because I personally thought it was totally bizarre.

Last time I checked it was January and I was in New Jersey. We were around 50 degrees today which is above average but no big deal. Anyway, we are expected to get some snow flurries tonight, another no big deal right? However, about a half an hour ago I got a weather bug warning on my puter for a severe thunderstorm warning. I thought to myself this can't be right. Sure enough, we are in the midst of a decent thunderstorm with one inch hail that has covered the entire area. Temps dropped 10 degrees in seconds, winds picked up and now it's snowing.. NOT FLURRIES..SNOW.

Funky weather.

4 comments:

Rick said...

I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I've "dropped by" a couple of times and I just wanted to let you know that you've done an excellent job! Great graphics, artsy layout, good tunes, etc, etc. IN other words, very nice young lass.
Keep up the good work!
From AOL J-land

Charles said...

Did you get thundersnow, as Jackie puts it in her journal LOL.

Antonette said...

Thanks for dropping by Rick!

Hi Charles...no it wasn't thundersnow. It was a genuine strong thunderstorm with hail, followed by snow a little while after. It all ended in 1 1/2 hours.

Clance' McClannahan said...

Welcome to my weather world. We can change in an instant with sudden thunderstorms like that year round.