Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Verdict On My "Whatever I Have"

I decided to see the Doctor. I wanted to make sure my lungs were clear. I haven't been this sick in over ten years. At that particular time I had walking pnemonia, so you can understand why I wanted to make sure my lungs were normal.

To make a long story short, my lungs are clear. However, I have the following: A touch of the Flu, Head Cold and a Sinus Infection. One of my ears popped today, so hopefully it's a sign that things are improving.

I am going to sit in the jacuzzi bath for a bit and relax. I apologize for not making more of an effort with my blog, but I'm too pooped and my brain is foggy. I'll make it up when I am feeling better. =)


3 comments:

Clance' McClannahan said...

Bif fat hug. No never mind . A pretend one. I don't want to catch what you have.
MORE antibiotics....

DesLily said...

ewwwwie.. i hope you get better fast!!

Antonette said...

Clance? What the heck is Bif? LOL! Are you having finger problems again?