Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 27, 2006

Um...

Our trip to Florida is not for another two weeks, however my brain has already left for vacation.

I know I should have something to say...

I know there is someone or something that I can whine about...

I know there is a quiz or two that I could post here...

I just don't think I can gather up enough brain cells to do any of it.

What the hell happened to me?

Oh whatever.

I'm going to bed. I'll get up tomorrow and by some brain cells on e-bay.

2 comments:

Sie said...

Florida YAY! I wanna go.

Like the new layout... very cute>

Antonette said...

Thanks Sie! And I changed it again. I get bored easily. By the way, we can leave my hubby home and you can come instead. That is if you can handle my driving, my rottie and once we get to Florida...staying with my parents. We are all mental cases just in case you wanted to know.