Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Scalzi's Weekend Assignment

Weekend Assignment #95: The Best Money You Ever Spent

Welcome to the first of five Journaler-suggested Weekend Assignments, leading up to the 100th Weekend Assignment a few weeks from now. This week's special Weekend Assignment was suggested by Teeisme57:

Well, there are a few things:

1. Our bedroom set. This is our first king sized bed. We've slept in a full size for years. Not pictured is the night table and the armoire.





2. My computer. You can't go wrong with a Dell. Even though it's several years old, there is no reason for an upgrade yet. Although, I am thinking about getting a flat screen monitor.

3. The adoption fee for Jasmine. We got her from a foster parent in 1997. Jasmine is a wonderful and spoiled. I am so happy I adopted her.




Extra Credit: Aside from food, what's the next purchase you plan to make:
Clear floor mats for my new truck. I don't want to get the carpeted mats filthy.

2 comments:

Sassy said...

Nice bedroom furniture! Cute >"< too! Come visit me...Sassy ;-)

http://journals.aol.com/debbted/SassysSecondWord

DEREK said...

I have the exact same bed, I love it, have had it for 4 years now and it's one of the best buys I've bought as well.