Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Saturday Six


1. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?

My Answer: My sister in law. She gave birth to her first child on October 28th.

2. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?

My Answer: I started working at age 15, so I am counting part time jobs as well. A total of 8.

3. Of those, how many did you leave voluntarily?
My Answer: All of them except for 2.

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What animal were you in a past life? (Thanks to RedSneakz!)
My Answer:
You Were a Mouse

You quietly examine life's lessons and see multiple meanings in things.
You are also good at discovering details and remaining in the background.


5. What animal were you expecting you'd be?

My Answer: A cat maybe? I don't know. I don't believe in a previous life. I am and always have been a human being, that's how God created me.

6. Time to pull this tactic again: Your turn to come up with a Reader's Choice Question. What question would you like to see asked in a future edition of "The Saturday Six?" (Don't answer it...just provide the question.)

My Answer: Outside of the U.S., where would you live and why?

1 comments:

DesLily said...

interesting question you asked. Since i've never left the states it would be hard to answer. But based on what little i know of different countries, maybe New Zealand for it's beauty.

btw I was a Peacock.. and it was no where near what i am lol

http://herethereandeverywhere2ndedition.blogspot.com/