Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Saturday Six



1. Do any of your friends, family or co-workers know about your blogs? For those that do, did you tell them or have they stumbled upon it by themselves? My Answer: I have the link on my signature which I include in all of my e-mails.

2. How did you come up with the title of your blogs? My Answer: It just popped in my head.

3. Do you prefer to have many projects going on at once or do you prefer multitasking? My Answer: Isn't that the same thing? I am very good at multi-tasking, most women are.

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What high school stereotype are you? My Answer: Oh good Lord...whatever!




Take the What High SchoolStereotype Are You? quiz.

5. What was the hardest thing to master when you were learning to drive? My Answer: Parallel Parking. I was so nervous when dad made me practice parallel parking on a busy street.

6. How well did you do with that one thing on your very first driver's exam? My Answer: Well the guy said it was perfect. Whoo hooo! (I totally suck at parallel parking now)

0 comments: