Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Now That Was Cool!

First let me explain the layout of the land. Route 295 is one of our major highways here in central Jersey. Some of it parallels the Delaware River, so of course you can see the river from the highway.

As I was coming home from doing errands earlier today, I noticed a plane flying very low to the water and then it just dropped. I thought to myself, "Oh my gosh, I'm going to be a witness to a plane crash!" However, that was not the case to my amazement. The plane landed on the Delaware River. I've seen them land on water on television, but I've never seen one land right before my eyes. Combine that with the fact that this plane landed in New Jersey on the Delaware River makes it even more a rarety (at least I think it is).

That was the highlight of my day. Other than that, the day was filled with running around doing errands and a stop at Macy's to grab myself a new handbag to add to my ever growing collection.

Oh, and one more thing before I end this entry. Those of you who leave comments (which I so appreciate), may not know that I respond to them. I leave my responses in the comment section. So, please know that I do not ignore your comments at all. I figure responding to you via the comment section was a lot easier than e-mailing.

I'm outta here. See Ya!



Image hosting by Photobucket

0 comments: