Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Meet My New Best Friend...

I am a happy camper. I slept for 9 1/2 hours without even waking up. It didn't knock me out like some have said, I didn't fall asleep until an hour and a half later. I did cough several times but I sucked on a cough drop. And then that's all she wrote. I was out like a light for 9 1/2 glorious hours. NyQuil Rocks!

Thanks to those of you who told me about NyQuil and for the get well wishes. You guys are awesome! However, you failed to mention to me that NyQuil tastes like crap. Ewwwwww. Gag. Oh that stuff made me cringe as I was swallowing it, but it was all worth it in the end.

Well, I don't have anything else to write about, so I'm outta here for the time being. See ya!

6 comments:

jennifer said...

Oh, LOL. Forgot about the taste. It's gross. But here's a flavor warning: green is FAR better than the red, even though it says "cherry flavored."

Sleep well! Happy recovery. Love the hearts. May have to steal them.

Tammy said...

They have Nyquil gel caps and you don't taste a thing!

Hearts are cute too.

Astaryth said...

I'm with Tammy.... the gel caps are the ONLY way to go!! I can't even gag down the liquid stuff... ROFL

Glad you got a good nights sleep though.

Antonette said...

Now you all tell me this. And yes, I got the cherry hoping it would be better tasting. I guess I was wrong.

Patrick said...

I'm tempted to go to Walgreen's and pick up a big green jug of it myself at this point! It must be going around!

Antonette said...

Hi Patrick! Thanks so much for stopping by! Trust me get some Nyquil. It's helped me immensely.