Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2006

It's Not Me Or Blogger...It's AOL

Yep folks, AOL is once again sticking it to it's paying customers and the non aol users too.

I originally thought that the commenting issue was just a blogger glitch and it would be fixed. However, a friend of mine discovered that it was an AOL problem and not a blogger issue.

I also found this bit of info from First Person Plural. Here are her exact words:

"Okay folks. The problem with the comment notifications from Blogger to AOL email addresses has been confirmed. It is a glitch on AOL's end. Problem is, they don't know the whats and the whys, but they are working to fix it, according to Joe at Magic Smoke".


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

jennifer said...

I like your little Grrr guy.

Perfect for Friday the 13th.

Antonette said...

Ackkkk, don't remind me that it's Friday the 13th.

Clance' McClannahan said...

oh %$#$ I didn't even notice it was Fri the 13th. I best stay home. **lol**
By the way...I'm a little teapot gets stuck in my head a lot too. Mostly when I am reall stressed. Just tip me over and pour me out.
I also get I am IRONMAN dadadadadada DADADAH....in my head alot. Ozzie is not EVER on my listing of anything I would listen to. How weird is that?