Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2006

How I Spent My Friday Afternoon and Evening

From 2:30 until 6:30 PM, I was at a Ford Dealership. I am now the proud owner of a 2006 Ford Explorer. Actually a proud Leaser. I decided to go with a lease because I end up getting rid of my vehicles every three years or so anyhow.

When I got home tonight, I told Joey that I ended up getting my payments even lower than I thought. He asked how and I told him I did several sexual favors. He didn't say a word. LOL

Tomorrow I will be figuring out all the bells and whistles on the Explorer and getting everything how I want it. I have to go back to the dealership in a week or two because I want to put pin stripes on it. I am getting what I want and getting it for free. I've been a loyal customer for ten years and have given that dealership a lot of business. Between myself, my husband and his family we've bought around 15 vehicles from them as well as referred a lot of friends to this dealership.

Anyway, I'm still sick. But I am hoping that I will start seeing an improvement my the end of the weekend.

Pics of Explorer coming soon.

1 comments:

Brittany said...

You are defenetly right..coming from growing up in Boston Massachusetts..to be stationed here on McGuire..there is NOTHING HERE! LOL and sometimes you don't get along with many other Airforce wives..but i was lucky i found 2 i adore! I don't mind New Jersey at all really..it has aome very beautiful things! especially the summer and Fall!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Brittany