Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Five "weird" things about me...


I love to snoop around other people's blogs. Sometimes I make a comment, often I do not. I found this question over at Virginia's blog and thought, "hey I'm really weird, I am sure I have at least five things that people would find weird about me". With that said, here we go. Oh and some of it may not be to your cup of tea, which if understandable. I just ask you to be respectful of the fact I am being honest and not to judge me solely on the following statements. Comments are fine, hate mail is inexcusable.

1. I have O.C.D. and it becomes quite obvious before I go to bed. The decorative pillows on the couch have to be put back in the same spot exactly each and every night. There is a lot of things that have to be a certain way or I get frazzled. I'm a freak I know.

2. I can't sit at a restaurant with my back to the door. If I do, I feel a little anxious.

3. I have to sleep on the left side of the bed (left meaning if you are standing at the foot of the bed facing the headboard). I can't sleep if I'm on the right side of the bed.

4. Both of my thumbs are double jointed. I also can pop them out of where they are supposed to be. It's really freaky looking.

5. To follow are statements that many will not care for: To be honest, I don't care for the human race, I think most people are idiots. I judge a person on how they treat pets and wildlife. Loss of animal life bothers me more than the loss of human life. It doesn't bother me to see a bull rider mangled or killed by the bull they were riding. I have boycotted the circus, rodeos and other events because I believe they mistreat the animals.

I could list plenty of more weird things about me but it only asked for five.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

I'm with you on most of the human race, but the thumb thing totally grossed me out. :o)

Clance' McClannahan said...

5 wierd things about me:
I can't sit with my back to the door ANYWHERE. ( I think it is a feng shui thing tho...unprotected.)
I always have to push a cart in stores. Even if I am only buying one thing. If Dale grabs a cart I will grab a second.
I check my alarm 10 or 15 times to make sure it is set rightbefore I can go to sleep. Even if I don't have to set it.
Sometimes I eat sharp cheese and sweet hot mustard toasted sanwiches for days and don't eat anything else.
I think weird is a compliment.