Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Cough, Gag, Sniffle

Ugh I'm sick. Whatever "it" is, it's been getting worse day by day. I thought it was just my allergies or sinus issues, however it's worked it's way into my chest and it's has continued south if you know what I mean (ack!). I'm miserable, I can't sleep well and I want my mommy. Well, I'm going to take my bitchy self to bed shortly.

I was looking around at Memes and thought I'd share this one. By the way, the

What Icons are for you?(Thank you for #1!! Please check out my other Memes!!) by ladyallie
Username
Favourite Colour
Sex
Your Love icon is...
Your Sexy Icon is...
Your Animal Icon is...
Your Sad Icon is...
Your Random Icon is...
Your Happy Icon is...
Your Food Icon is...
Your Cartoon Icon is...
Your Angry Icon is...
Quiz created with MemeGen!

1 comments:

Gabreael said...

Get well soon!

Gabreael

http://gabreaelsbodymindandspirit.blogspot.com/