Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 17, 2005

You're A Mean One...


This is a post I put on my Nascar Blog, but I figured I'd put it on this blog because I am sure most of you will totally understand what I am talking about.

It's been a day filled with scrooges and grinches. I wonder if it's the holidays or are these people like this all the time? I am beginning to think it's the person and not the time of the year.

You make an effort to be lighthearted and laugh about something and WHAMMO you get pounced on and slapped around for making an attempt to joke around. How can people be so miserable? Geez oh man it's sad. How can one live with one's self with such a negative attitude?

Get a hobby or go to therapy or make friends or something because being that miserable is unhealthy! Trust me. This I know.

Anyhow...the get togethers are starting to fill up my calendar next week. I will do my best to continue to blog somewhat interesting stuff. Please forgive me if I skip a few days.

During my M.I.A days, take some time to visit the links to your left. Those fellow bloggers are who I have come to know and respect, and have blogs worth reading. And may I say,(here comes the sarcastic nature you are all so used to by now) can take a joke.

6 comments:

Gabreael said...

OMG, I love this Christmas theme.
Please check out my post today on Directory Assistance.

Gabreael

http://gabreaelsbodymindandspirit.blogspot.com/

V said...

Wow! This is Lovely!
Thanks!!
V

Sie said...

Wowie... look at the Christmas template! Nice. Merry Christmas!

ChasingMoksha said...

For real, what is up with those Grinchs?

Nice snow.

Becky said...

This season seems especially full of Grinchy types. Was this year particularly bad? Is it the current administration? LOL I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but they are making it hard for me to maintain my normally lighthearted demeanor! I don't want to be a copy cat, but I love the snow script too much to not add it. Merry Christmas!

Eric said...

Nice template. Some people's HTML skills really do shine sometimes
As for the Scrooges and Grinches, just think how miserable they must be...and you're not! Count your blessings.