Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 31, 2005

What's Your Calendar Theme?

Charles from Am I Thinking That? asks this:

I was wondering, since everyone will be getting new calendars for the new year, what is your theme for your new calendar?

My Answer:

NASCAR Pets by the Greg Biffle Foundation For Animals

Greg Biffle Foundation For Animals: To create awareness and serve as advocates to improve the well-being of animals by engaging the power and passion of the motorsports industry.

For more information on how to support the Greg Biffle Foundation, to join its mailing list, or for it's upcoming sales and events, please visit:
www.thegregbifflefoundation.com or write to: P.O. Box 4359, Mooresville, NC 28117.



3 comments:

Astaryth said...

Awww... How cute! We've had Corgi calenders the last two years, but it's Baby Animals for this year!
Adventures of an Eclectic Mind

ChasingMoksha said...

For the last five years or so I have always gotten a Harry Potter. LMAO!
Hey, I don't have to be all serious up in here (my office) all the time! LOL!

Girl you do love your NASCAR!

Charles said...

That is a very thoughtful idea. A calendar that makes a difference. Thanx for posting this, I didn't think anyone would be interested.