Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Thank You


Just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who commented on my blog. I love changing my blog decor to fit the season or my mood. However, I am not the one who is html savvy. I find the templates online. This girl is not that smart when it comes to computer programing. Now I need to find a Nascar template for my Unrestricted Blog. I haven't had any luck, so I will look into getting one made or leave it like it is and adjust a few things. We shall see.

My hubby is taking Wednesday off and we're going to be together all day. If you don't hear from me in the next few days...we probably choked each other to death. Two things happen when he and I have time together:

1. We usually spend a lot of money.
2. We want to kill each other by the end of the day. But once he gets a few drinks down me I calm down (LOL).

Wish me luck. LOL

0 comments: