Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 31, 2005

John Scalzi's Weekend Assignment


Tick, tick, tick... time is running out on 2005, and as we look toward 2006, we have a few things we would like to achieve for ourselves in the new year. With that in mind, your (very timely) Weekend Assignment:

Weekend Assignment 92: Do you Have New Year's Resolutions for 2006? If so, share one (or more, if you like).

Extra Credit: How did you do on your resolutions for 2005?

My Answers:

I've already started on my New Year's resolution back in June. I wanted to lose some tonage. I've lost approx. 25 lbs or so thus far and I want to lose 25 more. Therefore my resolution is to continue down the weight loss road. It's a bumpy road with a lot of curves and hills, but I'll get thru it I'm sure!

Extra Credit: I did not make any resolutions for 2005. Actually 2006 will be the first year I decided to make a resolution.

4 comments:

Charles said...

Hope you and your family have a wonderful New year!

Clance' McClannahan said...

Resolution #1:
I will not kill Dale when he turns into Satan.

Antonette said...

You mean your Dale right? Poor thing, if he does turn into Satan it's not his fault. Sighs...

ChasingMoksha said...

Good for you on the 25lbs. I never make resolutions. Too much stress. But I do admire people who do. Good luck......and HAPPY NEW YEAR!