Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Have (cough) A Happy 2006 (cough)

It's New Year's Eve and I'm sick. I knew this would happen. The only time I seem to get sick is if I drink too much (which you all know I did). I am so glad that we didn't make any big plans for tonight. Joey and I are going out to dinner and then spending the rest of the evening at home. We were invited to a couple of parties, however both of us agreed that we really were not in the mood for the party scene.
Anyway, I just wanted to wish all of you a Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Astaryth said...

Just popping in to wish you a Happy New Years from our House to Yours!
Adventures of an Eclectic Mind

DesLily said...

Here's hoping you have a healthy and happy 2006!!