Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Patrick's Saturday Six


1. Have you ever had a dream that you felt was a message from some "higher power?" Do you think it's possible to receive such messages through dreams? My Answer: No, I don't believe I have ever received a direct message from God, however I do believe it can happen.

2. How much does a person's musical preference tell you about them? My Answer: It doesn't. I have a wide range of musical preference. You may catch me listening to Rolling Stones at one moment and the next it could be Nirvana or Madonna or even Enya. Understand what I am getting at?

3. What time did you get up Friday morning? Were you part of the shopping madness? My Answer: I don't remember what time I got up. I did not go anywhere close to a shopping mall or plaza. I'd like to keep what sanity I do have, thank you.

4. Take this quiz: What religion do you fit in with?
You fit in with:
Buddhism



Your ideals mostly resemble those of the Buddhist faith. Spirituality is the most important thing in your life. You strive to live by all of your ideals, and live a very intellectually focused life.


60% spiritual.
20% faith-oriented.



5. Is the answer you received the religion you feel you really do fit in with? My Answer: I was raised baptist. I really don't know what to think now. I will remain true to my faith.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #77 from Globetrotter2: Do you have any special nicknames for your significant other when you're annoyed or irritated with them? If so, give us a few of them (NO PROFANITY, please). My Answer: They are TOS-able so I will skip this question.

0 comments: