Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Patrick's Saturday Six

1. What was the last movie you watched at a theater completely alone? Would you have enjoyed it more or less if you had gone with someone to see it?

2. What was the last non-sexual thing you did around the house completely naked?

3. How well do you know your neighbors? Would you like to know them better or not know them?

4. Take this quiz: How much of a conspiracy nut are you?

5. Of the following "conspiracies" mentioned in that quiz, which single one would you most like the "truth" about and why?

6. If you had to create a slogan that defined your life, what would it be?

My Answers:

1. I have never watched a movie alone in the theater.

2. Oh great, here is where I totally embarrass myself. My husband and I frequently walk around the house in our birthday suits. Whether we are getting a drink in the middle of the night or we take off our clothes to put them in the washer and proceed to walk to the bedroom buck naked. I'm sure this is all TMI. So I will stop now.

3.The neighbors next to me are a bunch of (insert vulgarities here). I can't stand them and I hope they are very happy that they make my life miserable.

4. 46%
You are a little bit of a conspiracy nut. You know about the big conspiracies - but it doesn't take up too much of your time. You have accepted that people lie, and get away with everything - so you don't dwell on the loch ness monster too often.

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

5. To be honest, I don't know. Probably the one about US holding back cures for diseases. I wouldn't put it past them. It has been said that certain Asian countries do have cures for cancer.

6. It's 10 PM: Do you know where your meds are?

1 comments:

Charles said...

Wow, this weeks Saturday's Six was a little "revealing" (LOL). I think I will do this one.