Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Patrick's Saturday Six

10 1/2 hours of sleep does a body good. Now if my back would only stop causing me so much pain, I would be a happy camper. Now on to the Saturday Six (a day late).

1. You are invited to spend a night, alone, in a large house that is believed to be haunted. A close friend of yours whom you trust tells you of his or her own experience, and you have sufficient reason to believe that there may be a genuine haunting going on there. Without promise of any kind of reward for staying the night, would you agree to do so?

Answer: Sure. I slept at my inlaw's house numerous times and that place is haunted. They (spirits, ghosts whatever you want to call them) would go up and down the stairs, open and close the kitchen cabinets amongst other activities. So it wouldn't be a big deal for me to stay at a house that is haunted.

2. What do you most enjoy about your job?

Answer: That I don't have one. I'm a domesticated Goddess.

3. Who was the last person you had a conversation with? What was the main topic of the conversation?

Answer: My husband. The conversation was about his firewood business.

4. Take this quiz: What kind of "smart" are you?

Answer: All-Around Smart: You are all-around smart. Essentially, that means that you are a good combination of your own knowledge and experience, along with having learned through instruction - and you are equally as good with theoretical things as you are with real-world, applied things. You have a well-rounded brain.

5. What was the last food that you totally ruined -- to the point that it was inedible -- when trying to cook?

Answer: Spicy roasted potatoes. They were awful. I rarely screw anything up, but this particular dish took the cake.

6. STRANGELY-OBSCURE QUESTION#1: If you had to do over again, would you change anything?

Answer: Without any doubt in my mind, the answer would be YES.

0 comments: