Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Party On!


Joey and I have a party to go to tonight. And the couple that is hosting the get together spares no expense. Last year it was inside their house. This year it's outside in heated tents. That's fine with me, because I can't believe they had the party inside his house in the first place. His house is worth a million or so and there were over a hundred people.

Anywho, I am going to do the girlie things today (nails, eyebrows, a find a new outfit). Have a great Saturday and if there is anything interesting to tell you about the party I'll let ya know!

Btw, I wanted to let you all know that over on the right side of my blog there is a graphic that says subscribe me. If you want to be e-mailed when I post a new entry, just type in your e-mail and click "subscribe me". It's a truly handy dandy feature.

Take Care....

1 comments:

Sie said...

Oh Fun! I miss holiday parties. I hope you have a great time.

oh and I'm snatching the e-mail option thingey. I'd forgotten about that! cool!