Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 18, 2005

John Scalzi's Weekend Assignment


Weekend Assignment #86: Who are you thankful for -- who you won't be able to spend this Thanksgiving with? This is a chance to tell us about the people you care about who will be far away from you this holiday, or who have passed on but remain in your heart.

Extra Credit: Pumpkin pie vs. pecan pie -- which do you choose for Thanksgiving dessert?

My Answers:
My parents moved from New Jersey to Ormond Beach, Florida in May of 2004. So, this will be the second year we won't see each other for the holidays. The first year without them was depressing and I'm sure this holiday season won't be any different. We have never missed a holiday together and even though my husband and I will be visiting them in February, it's just not the same. ::sighs::

Extra Credit Question: For me it's definitely pumpkin pie with whipped cream on top. Yummy!!!

3 comments:

Monponsett said...

There's no "I" in "Team," but there is one in "Pie."

Gabreael said...

Hey,

I will be swipping that tag if it's OK with you.

:)

Gabreael

http://gabreaelsbodymindandspirit.blogspot.com/

Sie said...

Oh Pumpkin pie, definitely! I'm starving myself now so I can indulge for a week on Thanksgiving leftovers!