Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 10, 2005

John Scalzi's Weekend Assignment


Weekend Assignment #85: What magazines do you subscribe to and why?

1. Racing Fan - Because I am a diehard Nascar fan. I also have a blog strictly devoted to Nascar so this helps my research.

2. People Magazine - I love every part of this magazine, current trends and styles, what's going on with the rich and famous and inspirational stories about regular people.

3. Woman's Day - decorating ideas, receipes, how to's and much more. It provides for some great reading.

4. Hot Rod - Well I love cars and I know how they work, well at least the older cars I knew about. I put an engine in my 74 Camaro, changed the oil, etc. I even street raced. I love NHRA (drag racing for those who don't know), and have attended many, many events.

0 comments: