Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 21, 2005

John Scalzi's Photo Shoot

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Your Collection

Have something you collect? Then this is the Photo Shoot for you:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Let us see your collection of whatever it is you collect.



My Dale Earnhardt Collection

This is only a small part of it. I need to get a cabinet or something to display it better. I have tons of books and magazines. I also have many t-shirts that have not been worn. Compared to others that I've seen, my collection is next to nothing.

4 comments:

Teeisme57 said...

Geez, who would have thought you'd have a collection of Dale Earnhardt stuff. Glad you're still doin' the Scalzi stuff despite your recent move. BTW I don;t think John ever wrapped up the Landmark photo shoot....what speedway was it?

Charles said...

Wow that is a serious collection! I was thinking about doing this, but I didn't think that someone with a blogspot journal could take part. I have a comic book and a Startrek Collection.

DesLily said...

Wow.. nice collection! Bet that took some time to collect.

I'm not a big nascar fan but have been watching a lot since my grandson loves Jimmie Johnson lol.. can't believe, at my age, I'm watching Nascar! lol..
http://herethereandeverywhere2ndedition.blogspot.com/

http://journals.aol.co.uk/deslily/HereThereEverywhere2/

Antonette said...

A Nascar Fan has no age limit so enjoy deslily!

Charles, it's small compared to other Dale fans. People have entire basements filled up with Dale Earnhardt stuff. I have more stuff put away, I need to get everything in a glass enclosure so it won't be ruined.

Teeisme, made a comment in your journal...Landmark pic was at Daytona International Speedway. And thanks for still reading my blog even though I moved.

Happy Thanksgiving!