Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 12, 2005

I'm So Not In The Mood


With only 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night, I figured today was going to be rather interesting sanity wise. I ended up doing some major grocery shopping at two different stores, straightening up the house, watching the Busch Race in fragments, feeding the animals, getting dinner ready, and trying to type a semi-intelligent entry in my Nascar Blog. My back is killing me and I have a sinus headache. Needless to say, I'm a bit cranky.

After I beat my husband up for snoring and fight with the cat for space on a king sized bed, I will try to get some sleep. Wish me luck.

I was waiting around for The Saturday Six from Patrick's Place, but it's not up yet. So, I'll do it tomorrow. Heck I'm usually a day late with his stuff anyhow.

Nite...

0 comments: