Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 22, 2005

A Wonderful Surprise

I had a wonderful surprise this evening. My husband came home early from work! We spent some time together (can't explain in details because it will turn into a Rated X journal), and later we went out to eat to a local steakhouse. I had the best filet mignon I have ever tasted. We always go to Outback for steak, but I now have found a better place to get steak. The filet melted in your mouth. It was almost orgasmic!

Obviously, we are back home now. It continues to rain outside, which is quite depressing. Hey Amanda if you read this...it's supposed to be nice tomorrow (Sunday) in case you were thinking about going to Fright Fest. I know you go to church so Sunday may be out of the question for you. I don't think I'll be going tomorrow either. I think it will be still kind of damp. Next weekend is the last weekend before Halloween, and I'm going to be busy, so I guess I won't be going to Fright Fest this year.

Joey is watching Freddy vs Jason. I'll pass thank you. I don't do well with horror movies especially the gross ones. I'll just stay in my puter room and play pogo or something .

Well that's pretty much it for me, until next time you all take care.

0 comments: