Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A Wonderful Day

I had a wonderful day today. My hubby stayed home from work. He made me breakfast and after a bit of tv watching we went shopping. We bought him some much needed work clothes and then we went to Walmart to pick up a few things. We also went to Pet Smart just to look at the all the animals. Joey was playing with the all the cats. There wasn't that many there which was great to see. That means a lot were adopted out. We got home around 5PM, fed the furry kids and he made me dinner.

I know that may not sound like a spectacular day to you, but when your husband works his ass off seven days a week and hardly takes a day off for himself, a day together doing whatever is special.

Tomorrow is back to reality. He will be back to work and I have a zillion things I need to do.

0 comments: