Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Saturday Six

Personal Note: Yes I did the Sunday Seven before I did the Saturday Six. I'm a lil behind in case you already didn't notice. LOL

1. How many products throughout your home are labelled "antibacterial."

2. As a general rule, and assuming any required knocking on wood, how often do you get anything more serious than a sniffle or mild cold?

3. John Scalzi ran this story about research that suggests the increased use of "antibacterial" products aren't necessary for people who are generally healthy, and might be causing the creation of "superbugs" that are resistant to antibiotics. Are you more likely to avoid these products after reading about studies like this?

4. Take this quiz: Will you pass the U.S. Citizenship Test?

5. Now that the gas prices have dropped just a little (but nowhere near enough), what's the most you've paid for a gallon of gas so far?

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #76 from Psychfun: What was your favorite cereal as a kid? When was the last time you had a bowl of it?

My Answers:

1. All of the soap dispensers which would be 3.

2. I don't. I rarely get sick.

3. Actually, I really don't pay attention whether it's a anti bacterial product or not. I buy what is on sale or that I feel is a good buy. I have always believed regular soap is just as good.

4. Ok I so stunk at that quiz. I am so ashamed.

5. $3.07 I think.

6. I always loved Frosted Flakes and still do to this day. And I still have cravings for count chocula.

0 comments: