Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Saturday Six from Patrick's Place

My Answers:

1. What's your favorite brand and flavor of ice cream when you go grocery shopping? I was recently introduced to Moose Tracks. Which is vanilla icecream with peanut butter cups and fudge Is there any of it in your freezer right now? Bought some today!

2. When was the last time you ate a fresh fruit as a snack rather than something not "diet friendly?" Last week and will be eating plenty of it this week. I love fresh fruit..There are fruit and vegetable farms scattered all over the county. A matter of fact I have oranges in the fridge and bananas on the counter.

3. Take this quiz: What language should you learn? Chinese: Surprised? You shouldn't be - Chinese is perfect for an ambitious person like you. You're a natural entrepreneur, and a billion people are waiting to do business with you!

4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #72 from Cdmmw2: If you could relive one moment of your life and watch it (like a movie) but not interfere, what would it be? Wow this is tough. I think maybe my birth. I can't think right now.

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #73 from Debbie: What was something you were afraid of as a child? Did you overcome the fear? Spiders. They freak me out still to this day. I will not kill them though because they eat bugs. I try not to kill anything (unless it's a fly or ant in the house). I know...say it...I'm weird!

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #74 from Anna: If someone were to open your refrigerator right now, what item would it embarrass you most for them to find? Nothing! I cleaned it out today happy to say...whew!

0 comments: