Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Saturday Six (a day late)

1. Who was the last person you send flowers to? Who was the last person to send you flowers? I sent flowers to my mother for her birthday. I haven't gotten delivered flowers in a couple of years, however, my husband brought me flowers a couple of times during the summer.

2. What is your favorite single piece of furniture in your home and why? Our king sized bed. We just bought our bedroom set a year ago and the bed is huge. It sits up high and the mattress is so comfortable. We love it.

3. You are given the chance to model clothing in a catalog. What type of clothing would you most want to model and why? Probably coats/jackets. I don't like my body and I'm extremely self conscious.

4. Take this quiz: What is your "power color?"

Lime Green

At Your Highest:
You are adventurous, witty, and a visionary.

At Your Lowest:
You feel misunderstood, like you don't fit in.

In Love:
You have a tough exterior, but can be very dedicated.

How You're Attractive:
Your self-awareness and confidence lights up a room.

Your Eternal Question:
"What else do I need in my life?"

5. What product are you mostly likely to buy in bulk? Have you figured out whether you actually are saving money by doing so? Bounty paper towels from Sams. And yes, we are saving a good amount of money.


6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #75 from Mortimer: Now that winter is approaching, what is your ultimate comfort food? What guilty pleasure do you eat that is sinfully not good for you but, you can't get enough? This year is going to be different because I'm on a diet and I'm determined to stick to it. Actually it's not a diet but a new way of life. My poison has always been mashed potatoes. I will be very careful not to eat much of it. I've lost over 20 lbs so far since June 16th. I want to lose 30 more so I am not going to let my cravings over take me.

0 comments: