Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Patrick's Saturday Six

I'm a day late AGAIN!

1. What is a bigger pet peeve for you: someone trying to talk on a cell phone during a movie, a baby crying in a restaurant, a dog barking on your street, or music played loud enough to rattle windows.

2. What is your favorite cologne or perfume that you wear most often? Which one is the one you like the scent of, but don't wear often or at all?

3. In your opinion, what is the best way to tell someone you value how much they mean to you?

4. Earlier this week, I posted a personality quiz: If you haven't taken it, please do; if you already have, how accurate were the results compared with your true personality.

5. When was the last time you feel you got as much sleep as you really needed in a single night?

6. If a stranger walked up to you and handed you a briefcase with enough money to pay off every debt you had down to the penny, do you think you could start from then on living debt-free?

My Answers:

1. Can I say all of the above? No? Alright I'll pick the cell phone in the movies. It makes me want to scream. I really dislike rude people.

2. I wear CK One: Summer and Escada: Rockin Rio. Part 2 of this question: Poison

3. Speak to them in person

4. 51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate. Personal Note: I scored a 54 and it's very close to my personality.


5. A couple of days ago. I am a night owl and I stay up too late. I usually get enough sleep, but I should go to bed at a earlier time than I usually do.

6. Yes most definitely. We have been working hard at improving our credit score and becoming debt free. We are close!

0 comments: