Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 28, 2005

I'm An Aunt Again

My sister in law had her first child, Friday October 28th at 3:45 PM. She was in labor under four hours and only 35 minutes of it was pushing. Her due date was November 2nd, so it was pretty close to her due date.

This makes me a Aunt for the fourteenth time and I'm also a Great Aunt Three times. My sister has 7 kids, my one brother has 5 (one of his daughters has 3 kids), and my other brother has 1. I feel old.

Update 10/29: Went to see him today at the hospital. Held him for a while. He's adorable! Adam is only 19 inches long so he's a little bundle of joy! He curls up like a cat when you hold him and likes to have his arms up around his face. Mom is doing fine, a little sore and tired but she's in great spirits

0 comments: