Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Things I've Learned...

Several things I learned by watching TV tonight:

1. A car will eventually upright itself after skidding down the racetrack at 100 mph.

2. Tony Stewart knows how to use his bumpers very well.

(I was switching back and forth between 3 channels)

3. Lisa Marie Presley does NOT know how to sing.

4. Billy Idol still rocks!

5. Gwen Stefani can walk, sing and dance in 5 inch heels w/o a problem.

6. Citigroup has deep pockets (they are donating $8.2 million dollars)

7. Ophelia is a hurricane....AGAIN.

8. Weather Forecasters don't know crap. How they keep their jobs is beyond me.

9. It's going to be a very cold and snowy winter in NJ according to forecasters and the Farmer's Almanac.

10. I can save a bunch of money on a home loan by switching to Ditech.

0 comments: