Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Patrick's Saturday Six

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! If you don't have an AOL journal, you can still play, but of course you'll at least need an AOL screen name, which you can get for free with AOL Instant Messenger, to be able to leave a comment here. To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. (Again, if you're playing for the first time, please be sure to say so in the comment!) Enjoy!

1. Of the following, which one best describes you at your worst? (You can't select "None of the above!")
a. One who doesn't finish what he/she starts
b. One who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk
c. One who always finds the worst in a situation
d. One who generally knows what's right but does what's wrong

2. Not counting shows like Saturday morning cartoons designed specifically for kids, what single show that you grew up watching religiously is now the one you most hate to sit through?

3. Have you ever been so angry with a company that you swore you'd never do business with them again? If so, did you keep that promise?

4. Take this quiz: Are you psychic?

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #68 from Lily: What's the longest you've talked on the phone in a single phone call, and who were you talking to?

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #69 from Betty: (She recently returned from a trip to Las Vegas!) How do you feel about gambling?


My Answers:

1. C - Because with my past luck I have had nothing but the worst happen to me. So now, I automatically look for the worst, and if the worse doesn't come to pass, I am estatic at my good fortune. Does that make any sense?

2. I didn't watch too much TV because I was showing horses from age 6 to 16. Ok, I used to love watching The Price Is Right. Now, I can't stand it. I have absolutely no patience with the some of the contestants and definitely lack patience for Bob Barker.

3. YES!!! A Heating and Air Conditioning Company, a few credit card companies and a couple of restaurants. I have and will continue to boycott all of them.

4. You Are 70% Psychic

You are pretty psychic.
While you aren't Miss Cleo, you've got a little ESP going on.
And although you're sometimes off on your predictions...
You're more often right than wrong
So go with your instincts - you know more than you think

5. That would have to be my dad and I talking on the phone for 2 hours or so. If Joey is home and we all get talking together, it's a 3 hour ordeal. It was not uncommon, even when they lived only 40 minutes away to have marathon phone conversations.

6. I have no problem with gambling if done in moderation and it's not affecting your family life. As long as it doesn't interfere with reality or become an addiction, I have no problems with gambling. I live an hour or so away from Atlantic City. I haven't been there in 7 years or more! But I love it when I do go there even though I have horrible luck

0 comments: