Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 23, 2005

John Scalzi's Weekend Assignment

Weekend Assignment #78: You are preparing to evacuate your house due to an upcoming threat. You have already packed up all your essential items, people and pets. You have room for three non-essential items. What are they?

Remember, you already have your essentials: food, medicines, water, clothes, and all the people (including the furry ones) who live with you. "Non-essentials" are things you don't need but would like to have, and can include momentos, books, jewelry, objects of sentimental value, and so on and so forth.

1. My computer, even though it's not a lap top. I don't care I'm sure I can hook it up somewhere. I know that sounds insane, but I don't have a lap top.

2. Photos/photo album - pictures mean a awful lot to me. I have photos dating back to when I was 5 yrs old!

3. My Digital Camera - I love to take pics.

P.S. I always where my most expensive jewelry, so that takes care of the jewelry issue.

Extra Credit: Have you ever been evacuated? No, thank God!

0 comments: