Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Whatever

Grrrrrrrrrrr! I just typed a long journal entry and somehow deleted it. WHATEVER!!!! Ugh, well I guess I'm doing another entry .

Well nothing much has been really happening which is a good thing. I'm done getting poked, proded, x-rayed, ekg'd and echoed.

The front porch is done except for some minor touch ups that I only seem to see.

It was hotter than blazes outside last week, then we got a brief break. Today is the start of hot and humid days again. I hate summer. Some of my plants have bit the dust. I've been doing everything possible to make them "happy", but I guess the weather just took a toll on a few of them. They are annuals, so maybe they'll return next year.

Joey and I have a wedding to go to next month. There is a problem though. The wedding and reception is on a riverboat and we get really sea sick. I am hoping the combination of Ginger Root and those wrist bands will provide us with some extended relief. If anyone has any suggestions, please leave a note in the comments section.

Well, my original entry was much longer, but it wasn't about anything interesting. So, I'm ending it here for now. Until next time...Take Care!

0 comments: