Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 13, 2005

This N That

Important Message

Excessive heat warning in effect until 8 PM edt Sunday with a heat Index approaching 110 this afternoon and 100 to 105 Sunday.

This Afternoon Partly sunny...hazy...very hot and humid with a slight chance of a shower and thunderstorm. Highs 95 to 100. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

I'm not moving from the house. Walked Ginger this morning and it was horrific then, can't imagine what it's going to be out later.

I keep on checking on Joey. He's outside in this. I'm waiting for him to come home for lunch.

Talked to my mom via Instant Message earlier. She told me dad is starting to go to the bar with the guys after work on a regular basis. She's not happy with that. She's trying not to nag him about it, but she doesn't like it when he drinks...he gets very grouchy. Well, I don't know what to tell her. Maybe it's a phase and he'll get over it. There is nothing wrong with hanging out with buddies, but we all know what drinking does to dad. It's not pretty. We'll see how things turn out.

I didn't get to see the meteor shower last night. It was too hazy and cloudy. I was so looking forward to seeing the meteor shower, but oh well.

Well, I'm gonna get going, Joey is home for lunch. Hope you have a good day and until next time...take care.

0 comments: