Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

No Lions Or Tigers - Oh My!

Went to the Philadelphia Zoo yesterday with my sister in law. We had a good time, although it was a bit toasty outside. I was disappointed that the "Big" Cats were not there. They are building a huge area for Lions, Tiger, Cougars, and Jaguars called Big Cat Falls. Although, they had Leopards and Cheetahs there, not seeing my favorite felines (Tigers), was a let down. They will be back at the Zoo in 2006.

The Philadelphia Zoo is expensive, disorganized and not the cleanest of zoos. A Nathan's hot dog with small fries and a iced tea cost $6.75. That's outragious! The animals were well taken care of which matters the most to me, however, in the eating areas, there was duck and goose crap all over the place. But all in all despite some of the disappointments, I had a good day.

I refuse to talk about Sunday's race. All I have to say is that Dale Jr. has some sort of bad luck riding along with him. He would have finished well in the top 10, but even the "gas and go" left him to finish 18th! Ugh!!! It's not fair I tell ya! Well, that's about it for today, until next time....take care.

0 comments: