Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 07, 2005

My Short Lived Happiness

Well so much for me having a good day! I just turned OFF the TV because Jr got turned from behind and not only did he crash, but he hit his teammate as well. Good Lord, when will this poor kid stop having such bad luck? Read the story:


Now for some good news:

Congrats to Martin Truex Jr. on his win last night! You Rock!!!

Oooh I have my guess about who is going to drive the Napa 15 car next season. It's been right under our noses I think, then again I could be totally wrong and my hunch was about as accurate as a blind man trying to thread a needle. I think, that Martin Truex Jr. will not be driving the Bass Pro Shops 1 car in Nextel. I believe he will be the one driving the Napa 15 car with an associate sponsor of Bass Pro Shops. I would love to know what the rest of you think (those who are race fans like myself).

Well I'm off to the store to pick up some items for dinner. Until next time...take care and know this: Life is too short..stop looking back on the past and face the future with a open mind and open heart.

0 comments: