Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 05, 2005

A little cheese with my whine

Joey and I are fighting, He is so miserable sometimes. I even slept on the couch last night because I'm so pissed off at him. Sometimes I wonder why we are even married. Somedays I love him and somedays I really hate him and I mean really hate him (like hope you drop dead kind of hate). I don't know I guess it's a normal thing? A lot of people say it is a normal thing. I sure hope so.

Nothing much else going on, it's too blasted hot to do anything. But then again, there's always laundry to do . Oh, supposedly since I deleted my other screen name and basically disappeared off of aol I found out I am missed by some. Who knew?!!! I wasn't spoken to when I was around, now all of a sudden I'm no longer around and I'm missed? Whatever. I do have a few exceptions, there are a handful of people that I trust and I keep in touch with them. Ya know the genuine, honest, kind, real-deal type of people? Yeah, I don't need any more stab wounds in my back if you catch my drift. I tell you what though...I am much happier since I did what I did. And that's all I gotta say about that (in my best Forrest Gump accent).

Well Joey is on his way home for lunch, gotta look like I'm doing something . I believe I've met my whine/temper tantrum/crybaby quota for the week!

Oh and hey...it's The Brickyard this weekend! I am so excited! I am hoping Jr does well and it would be awesome to see Tony do well there. That place owes him! And as for JG...well let's say I hope all he sees is 40 something other cars infront of him. (No nasty-grams please, after all, it's MY journal dang it!)

Toodles for now!

0 comments: