Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Test Results

Okie dokie, a few things....

1. My chest x-ray came back clear. Nothing is wrong with my lungs...no pulmonary edema.

2. Blood and urine tests came back fine. No thyroid issues. Also my hormones are fine (rules out being perimenopausal).

Next is my echocardiogram. I have to schedule that.

Way to Go Martin Truex Jr. on his win and thank the dear Lord for Jr's finish of 3rd in the Pepsi 400. About time I say! Poor guy hasn't been feeling well either. Could this be the start of something positive with the 8 team? We shall see. Although, I still firmly believe he should pack up and move to RCR. Teresa screwed up everything. But, who am I to say how you should run a multi-million dollar team? I'm just a fan.

As I am typing this, some freakin morons are setting off fireworks and it's 2:30 in the morning. Stupid kids need a swift kick in the ass. They better not come by this house and set any off, cause they won't see their next birthday.

Well I better get to bed. I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th! Remember it's not just about eating, swimming and watching fireworks folks!

Take Care!

0 comments: