Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Rants n Stuff

I see JR didn't qualify at Chicagoland very well. And poor Tony Stewart was seeing purple elephants dance around his head. Tony will be starting from the back of the field because JJ had to qualify for Tony.

Passing on that track is rough...we'll see what Dale Jr. can do. It isn't his best track, but he needs to do well regardless.

It was a little breezy at the Atlanta Motor Speedway it seems. In case you don't know, the Atlanta Motor Speedway had a F2 Tornado drop by for a visit. The tornado was spawned off of the remnants of Tropical Storm Cindy. Track officials are saying that the track will be ready by the October 30th race. Click here to view the damage.

I see the hurricane/Tropical Storm season is getting underway rather quickly. All the headlines read "Killer Hurricane on it's way to the states" .




Ok people, this storm is a big deal, but what's with the headlines? The weather people can't get the forecast right for a normal 24 hour period, what makes you think they'll be able to predict the path of this little bundle of wind? I guess if I had property in the vicinity of the path of this hurricane, I would be a little concerned regardless what the wind speed is, and of course you got the flooding, but why scare people even more with such alarming headlines? They make people go into a panic every time there is a hurricane. Oh, the graphic above? I don't know how I actually got it to work in my blog, but it's constantly updating itself. So, in a hour or so, you can come back and see where it moved to.

Anyhoo... we had about 2 inches of rain up here in NJ from the remnants of Tropical Storm Cindy. Today is absolutely beautiful. Everything is bright, green and flowering. It's going to be HOT this week.

Well I think that's about all I have to talk about for now...

Take Care.

0 comments: