Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Monday Update

Ok, well I got my Echocardiogram/EKG/ultrasound done. The technician said she couldn't tell me my test results, but if I was allowed to leave after my test it was a good thing. I was allowed to leave immediately after my tests and she kind of gave me a hint that all was good. I have a follow up appointment with my Doctor on Monday.

It's been hotter than heck here in New Jersey. I'm trying to finish staining my front porch/deck but it's been so flippin hot that I can't fathom doing it.

I see London is getting its fair share of bombings once again. Poor people, but you know what? They seemed to have their act together. They getting all the suspected bombers. Now, I just read that there was a bombing in Egypt. Oh Lordy what is this world coming too? Personally, we need to get out of Iraq NOW! We haven't done a darn thing there but get our soldiers killed. I have such a hard time understanding why we are still there. Oh I could go on and on, but I won't.

Well, Pocono is this weekend. That is not my favorite track. I am hoping that Jr will make it through the race unscathed and has a pretty decent finish. A top 10 would be good...a top 5 would be awesome!

Well, I'm fading fast...gonna hit the hay.

Take Care

0 comments: