Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Beach Day For Me

I decided to go to the beach today by myself. I was so glad I did too! It was absolutely beautiful at Island Beach State Park (New Jersey). Low 80's, lots of sun, beach was clean, and the ocean was warm and clear.

The traffic was horrific getting down there. And it wasn't beach traffic, just normal every day traffic. A matter of fact the part of the beach that I go to wasn't too crowded at all (the above pic isn't from today). It took me over an hour to get there, but only 45 minutes to get home. I was only there for 3 hours and I got a little cooked! I am so tired.

I finally picked up my referral to get my echocardiogram done. I'll call the Cardiology Office tomorrow and set it up.

Ok, I'm so tired from today that I can't even type anymore. I'm done for today.

Take Care.

0 comments: