Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Assorted Rants and Raves

Yes, I shed tears when I saw Dale Jr. win. I was so happy for him. He was so full of emotion at Victory Lane, I wish I was there to give him a hug. No, he didn't have the best car, he even said so, but the pit crew won it for him hands down.

I am also thrilled to know that the 8 and 15 teams are working together. My hubby said to me that he heard that Teresa put her foot down and told them to start getting their "poop in a group", and make this 8 team better. That may be hearsay, but who cares, something obviously lit a fire under their butts.

The other reason for my tears...

I decided in 93 degree heat to stain our front porch/deck. I kept hydrated and would periodically come inside to check out what was going on with Hurricane Dennis and the race. It took me about 7 hours to stain the railings alone!!! I am not even close to being done! Tomorrow is going to be 96 degrees, I think I'll pass on doing the rest of it tomorrow. Besides, my back hurts so badly I can hardly walk. I don't know if I'll even be able to get out of bed tomorrow, let alone stain a deck. It'll have to wait...

I was planning on going to the beach tomorrow, but it's going to be a land breeze and that means flies! Those flies down at the beach are relentless. So I will wait until Tuesday when it won't be a land breeze.

Oh Lordy it's almost 3AM!!!!!!!!! I got to get to bed!

Take Care...

0 comments: